What We Promise
Voodoo Doll from Ouidah in Benin Voodoo is a dominant religion in the region and is widely misunderstood. At Africa Integrity, we promise to enhance understanding of Africa and its people by delivering knowledge management services with commitment and integrity.
When you approach Africa Integrity about a potential project, we guarantee the following:
A free initial consultation aimed at: defining your requirements precisely; establishing Africa Integrity's ability to meet these requirements; and agreeing a timetable and process for the project.
An honest assessment of whether Africa Integrity is properly placed to conduct the proposed project and, where it is not, recommendations for alternative suppliers.
Strict avoidance of any conflicts of interest. Again, if these arise, Africa Integrity will make recommendations on how they may be resolved.
A written proposal for each project, outlining agreed timetables, objectives and approach.
A transparent, fair and competitive pricing model for each proposal. Quotes for fees will include details of Advisers' man-day costs, estimates of time allocations for each Adviser and any likely additional expenses.
A commitment to strict cost control. For example, all air travel undertaken for a client project will use the cheapest available fare to enable the project to be completed on time.
During the Project:
- Transparent processes – disclosure of sources of information (where possible) or full description of sources (where not), to ensure the reliability of the information we provide you. Our reports will be fully transparent in designating open and non-open source information.
- Impartial and objective data gathering and analysis.
- Detailed written reports, containing executive summaries and commercially driven recommendations. Where appropriate, written reports will be supported by verbal debriefs to ensure that the client's requirements have been met.
- An iterative process, under which Africa Integrity will address any additional concerns raised by the client following presentation of the initial written report.
- Careful and thorough record-keeping.
- Open and full communication throughout the life-cycle of a project, including agreed verbal or written progress reports.
After the Project has been completed:
- Full after-sales care, with a dedicated point of contact in London to handle post-project queries.